Since 1939 NACHI has been developing rolling bearings of the highest calibre. Each production step is made and controlled in NCHI‘s own plants, from the steel plant and the heat treatment to the machining of the components and assembly of the bearings.
· Nachi Fujikoshi bearings business started out by using the superior materials made by the company and by applyingse in cutting and heat treatment acquired from our experience with cutting tool manufacture. As a result, you get high speed
NACHI UCEP212 bearing are widely used in industrial drive, agriculture, compressors, motors and generators, construction, indu12 bearing are better than any brand bearings currently in bearing performance , lifetime, design, and the use of performance.
· NACHI FUJIKOSHI contributes to the development of all aspects of the production world.
NACHI UCEP212 bearing in Nepal are widely used in industrial drive, agriculture, compressors, motors and generators, constructEP212 bearing in Nepal are better than any brand bearings currently in bearing performance , lifetime, design, and the use
· The construction of this ball bearing is similar to mounting two single row angular ball bearings back to back(DBngle row since few balls can be inserted per row. This bearing type can sustain radial, moment and bi directional axial loads.
· When using under an operating condition of Fa/Fr > 0.8, consult NACHI. When using under a fluctuating load conur between the roller and raceway, damaging the bearing. To prevent this condition, a radial load of 0.015 Cr must be applied.
NACHI FUJIKOSHI CORP. / Product Info. / Bearings
· A single row Tapered roller bearing can support a combined radial and axial load. Used as a combination or a doubor high axial , impulse and heavy load applications such as paper manufacturing, rolling and other large size machineries.
Nachi America now offers product rich data for all cataloged items through our headquarters at CAD DATA . This information is America is associated with the following Industry organizations: WBA — World Bearing Association www.stopfakebearings.com