BS ISO 99 ..
 ISO 7148 2, Plain bearings — Testing of the tribological behaviour of bearing materials — Part 2: Testing of polymer basedls.  BEGELINGER, A. and DE GEE, A.W.J., Wear in lubricated journal bearings, Transactions ASME, 100 (1), 1978, p. 104 109.
· 5 WinPe XPISO 6 ISO 7 Win10PE 32+64ISO 8 ISO 9 UISO Uv2.0(2012.03.28) 10 win8PE V5
Tolerance classes and the corresponding values for certain tolerance characteristics are specified in ISO 492 (for radial bearthese standards were aligned with general ISO GPS (Geometrical Product Specification) standards such as ISO 1101 and ISO 5459.
· Standardization of all types and all sizes of bearing elements based on the principle of rolling motion, includingication and standardization of spherical plain bearings, i.e. plain bearings with spherical contact surface. ISO/TC 4/SC 4
· contact bearings, or 10/3 for typical roller bearings. Ten years later, in 1962, ISO adopted this approach in the could eas ily be used by both bearing manufacturers and users, R281 was a leap forward—but only the beginning of the story. W
In order to facilitate this approach, this part of ISO 1940 takes the bearing planes A and B as reference planes for balance tolerances (tolerance planes). 4.5 4.5.1 Correction planes General Rotors out of balance tolerance need correction.
ISO/TS 16281:2008 contains recommendations for the calculation of the modified reference rating life taking into considerationn and fatigue load limit of the bearing material, as well as tilting or misalignment, operating clearance of the bearing and
1. ISO Dimensional system and bearing numbers
· ISO Dimensional system and bearing numbers 1.2 Formulation of bearing numbers The rolling bearing is an important mstandardization of bearing numbers has been examined by ISO but not adopted. Now, manufacturers of various countries are using