1. ISO Dimensional system and bearing numbers
· ISO Dimensional system and bearing numbers 1.2 Formulation of bearing numbers The rolling bearing is an important mstandardization of bearing numbers has been examined by ISO but not adopted. Now, manufacturers of various countries are using
Single bearings and matched bearing pairs arranged in tandem Normal Check availability of C2, C3, C4, C5, reduced ranges of stValues are valid for unmounted bearings under zero measuring load. Matched bearing pairs arranged back to back or face to face
 ISO 7148 2, Plain bearings — Testing of the tribological behaviour of bearing materials — Part 2: Testing of polymer basedls.  BEGELINGER, A. and DE GEE, A.W.J., Wear in lubricated journal bearings, Transactions ASME, 100 (1), 1978, p. 104 109.
· 5 WinPe XPISO 6 ISO 7 Win10PE 32+64ISO 8 ISO 9 UISO Uv2.0(2012.03.28) 10 win8PE V5
C: angular contact ball bearing; 15 degree contact angle. TYN: ball guided polyamide resin cage. SU: Single row universal arraangular contact ball bearing. NSK 7011 bearing material: chrome steel . NSK 7011 bearing precision: P0 P6 P5 P4 . NSK 7011
· contact bearings, or 10/3 for typical roller bearings. Ten years later, in 1962, ISO adopted this approach in the could eas ily be used by both bearing manufacturers and users, R281 was a leap forward—but only the beginning of the story. W
Bearings, Contact Bearings, Angular Contact Bearings manufacturer / supplier in China, offering High Precision Angular Contact Series Deep Groove Ball Bearing with Market Price (6823), Quality and Price Guaranteed Thrust Ball Bearing (51304) and so on.
ISO ISO/TS 16281:2008 Rolling bearings —
ISO/TS 16281:2008 contains recommendations for the calculation of the modified reference rating life taking into considerationn and fatigue load limit of the bearing material, as well as tilting or misalignment, operating clearance of the bearing and
ISO 281:2007 specifies methods of calculating the basic dynamic load rating of rolling bearings within the size ranges shown irdance with good manufacturing practice and basically of conventional design as regards the shape of rolling contact surfaces.
· Standardization of all types and all sizes of bearing elements based on the principle of rolling motion, includingication and standardization of spherical plain bearings, i.e. plain bearings with spherical contact surface. ISO/TC 4/SC 4