ISO ISO 281:2007 Rolling bearings — Dynamic load
ISO 281:2007 specifies methods of calculating the basic dynamic load rating of rolling bearings within the size ranges shown irdance with good manufacturing practice and basically of conventional design as regards the shape of rolling contact surfaces.
· 5 WinPe XPISO 6 ISO 7 Win10PE 32+64ISO 8 ISO 9 UISO Uv2.0(2012.03.28) 10 win8PE V5
· ISO Dimensional system and bearing numbers 1.2 Formulation of bearing numbers The rolling bearing is an important mstandardization of bearing numbers has been examined by ISO but not adopted. Now, manufacturers of various countries are using
· contact bearings, or 10/3 for typical roller bearings. Ten years later, in 1962, ISO adopted this approach in the could eas ily be used by both bearing manufacturers and users, R281 was a leap forward—but only the beginning of the story. W
ISO/TS 16281:2008 contains recommendations for the calculation of the modified reference rating life taking into considerationn and fatigue load limit of the bearing material, as well as tilting or misalignment, operating clearance of the bearing and
· iso,。International Organization for Standardization 。ISO“ISOS”，“EQUAL”－。（ISO）（ISO）。
· Standardization of all types and all sizes of bearing elements based on the principle of rolling motion, includingication and standardization of spherical plain bearings, i.e. plain bearings with spherical contact surface. ISO/TC 4/SC 4
Tolerance classes and the corresponding values for certain tolerance characteristics are specified in ISO 492 (for radial bearthese standards were aligned with general ISO GPS (Geometrical Product Specification) standards such as ISO 1101 and ISO 5459.